Product Description: This delicate hand shaken Oolong tea from the Usambara Mountains in the foothills of Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The tea is processed in a micro tea manufacturing plant from where the small holder farmers are leading a small revolution of Tanzanian orthodox teas.The liquor of the tea is golden amber and it has an undertone of honeysuckle and caramel. The tea has been blended with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg from the spice island of Zanzibar.
How to use Cinnamon Spiced Oolong Tea:
- Place 4 grams of tea leaves into an infuser Tea pot
- Pour Hot water of 80 Degrees into the Teapot
- Steep and allow to brew for 4 Minutes
- Mix with spoon to ensure all the tea leaves are well opened
- Best Enjoyed without Milk
- This tea contains Caffeine