1 Piece = 500g
Our Australian Manuka Honey is harvested in Australia’s North-East coast. We produce the finest quality of Manuka honey our bees are fed the nectar from Leptospermum Scorparium Flowers where greater antibacterial properties are produced compared to regular Honey. It assists with Wounds, Infections, rashes, inflammation, immune health and much more. Manuka honey is well-known worldwide, especially our high quality. The activity strength of the MGO rating indicates the therapeutic benefit of the honey, the higher the MGO the more beneficial the honey will be.
- Mild Strength Manuka Honey
- Suitable for everyday use
- Contains natural enzymes & antioxidants
- Low- Medium antibacterial properties
- Supports & boosts the immune system
- Recommended serving between 1-3 spoons daily